5.17.2008

Olives, Cherries and Eggs

What do these 3 things have in common?

All were hurled at my car while it was parked in front of our house. I had parked there because I got home late and Lee's car was in the way and I was lazy.

Lee's car has been egged, what, 2, 3 times? We usually don't park in the street for that reason.

What I don't get is the olives and the cherries. Was there a sale? Is this a new thing we're not cool enough to know? Those crazy kids... what they're into these days...

Lee gets extra props for cleaning my car late last night and moving his car and then moving my car, and then moving HIS car behind MY car. All without waking me up.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I guess the little vandals must be high class vandals...I mean c'mom...olives, cherries????? I also LOVE olives...so I can't imagine wasting good olives to pitch at a car....crazy kids for sure!!