2.08.2007

Me, Me, Me, I, I, I, I... Me, I, Me, I, OH!

I've never gotten tagged by a meme. JARGON ALERT! I'm sure everybody knows all this, but I'll spell it out, since I didn't get it for a long time. A "meme" is one of those questionaires that goes around on the web and email, where you answer questions about yourself. Me. Me. Ah, got it. In my head, I was pronouncing it "mem". Also, once you've filled out the meme, you "tag" other people to fill it out too.


One going around the knitting blog world is showing your knitting spot. Ok, it went around awhile ago and my blog is so new that I'm guessing about .05 people read it regularly. Thanks, BTW.

Not that anyone asked, but here is my knitting spot... you can tell it's mine by the shape of the middle cushion... it's pretty much form fitting now, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.



As a bonus, here is the view from my knitting spot. My feet are up on a space heater. I don't know what I'd do without the heater, frankly. See all the dishcloths in the basket? Mmmmm... I still touch them every day.

No comments: