6.21.2007

A Walk at Lunch...

I like brick, but YIKES... this is an imposing ediface.




























Cute! I love this color... I love all colors (mostly), but for some reason the pale sky blue of the VW Bug makes my color radar go crazy.





















I thought this operation was funny. See that long, bendy pipe going up to the roof? Yeah, that's what they're pumping tar through for the roof. Um... does anyone else think this looks like a shaky situation?












Unfortunately, it started raining just then... otherwise I would have photographed a house with a Mansard roof. Mostly because it is one of the few architectural terms I remember from college. That and Flying Buttresses. Tee hee. I was not very good at identifying famous buildings by their floor plans.

No comments: